Last updated: 01/21/2024
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Uploaded Images: When you upload an image to Pic Wisdom, it undergoes analysis through Google's Vertex AI for caption generation. We do not store or share your images permanently. All uploaded images are automatically deleted from our servers after one hour.
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register on the Site or communicate with us.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, the dates and times of your visit, and referring website addresses.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize and improve the Site and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
GDPR Rights of Data Subjects (EU Users)
If you are a user located in the European Union ("EU"), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). These rights include:
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.